2011年7月15日星期五

I want to invent a pair of shoes

I want to invent a pair of shoes, this is not just shoes, this pair of shoes there are many super features that are not ordinary shoes.

Look! Two buttons on each side left and right shoes, if you press the red button, it will help you to run, as running booster, so you are free to control your running speed, even faster run like the wind, but easy. So most people who travel long distances like it, with it you can leisurely tour the world.

The green button do the use? We all know to wear ordinary shoes in the summer feet will feel stuffy and smelly, so I had to wear sandals. I invented a super summer, wearing the shoes will be very cool. Whenever sunny. Feet feel stuffy, and press the green button, will automatically shrink the shoes around, exposing a number of holes to let feet breathe air, as one pair of stylish sandals plus the ball. Once the weather turns cold or rain, steam holes will be closed automatically convenient.

Wear the shoes the hot summer weather, but your feet will feel very comfortable, because I installed a miniature shoes solar air-conditioning, just press the blue button, air conditioning started. The foot cool slowly, the sun more intense, more full of energy, air conditioning horsepower is greater.

My shoes is also equipped with a mini remote control do? One pair of ordinary shoes one color. I press the button shoes. Shoes turn green in the spring. Summer transform white, yellow fall into winter, a red.

Look! I design shoes how wonderful!
Articles Editor:
Discount Designer Bags