2011年7月21日星期四

Chinese to English translation

She gave me life so I came to the prosperity of the world, so I know a lot of friends, met gave me the knowledge of teachers, and many students, she is most grateful to my mother.

Mother has the child was short, with a long brown short hair, round face with thin black eyebrows, dark eyes still covered with small mouth.

I am weak because of the nasal cavity in the capillary, so the weather hot, dry climate, it is easy to nosebleeds, but sometimes I get nosebleed flow much like the general did not tighten the taps, the mother looked With eagerness, with a paper towel twisted group, blocking my nose nosebleeds, and then riding a cable car to take me to the hospital.

I remember one time I had a fever to 40 degrees Celsius, my mother anxious like cat on hot bricks, while stomping, while scrambling to feed me eat antipyretics, but no effect, followed by my mother hold me to my car battery to the hospital, I need to be hospitalized after a diagnosis of five days, my mother accompanied me morning, evening after work and immediately rushed to the hospital to take care of me, I hang in the hospital when my mother is salt water in advance to work to stay with me. One weekend, my mother accompanied me on all day, I am hungry, my mother would feed me dinner, I want the toilet, when my mother took the salt and water bottles to help me, help me come to the toilet room, after my mother has helped me back seat.

Mom is still with me when I exercise; My work also patient counseling; also play games with me ... ...

I want to thank is my mother, though she is short, but he is most grateful to the people, after what my mother needs help, I will do my best to help my mother.

Articles Editor:Discount gucci handbags